Sorry I had to. I needed a chuckle after another cluster
in Nashville.
BEGOKWhat hell did BEGOCK even mean again? It was something convoluted.
Bloated ego calipari kneeler or some ****.What hell did BEGOCK even mean again? It was something convoluted.
Bloated egotistical kneeler lol.What hell did BEGOCK even mean again? It was something convoluted.
Sorry I had to. I needed a chuckle after another clusterin Nashville.
Perfection again.
It could never get that wide, you couldn’t get a threading needle out or in of there.Cal's *** lips at the under 5 timeout...
![]()
@chroix and I tag-teamed on this a couple of years ago I believe...+1, Best MEME ever!
@chroix and I tag-teamed on this a couple of years ago I believe...
It was an old joke on the board that many of us thought was funny. I needed to let off some steam after another pitiful performance in the postseason.????????????????????????????????????
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game