I'm not quite sure this feller is legit
Unrelated but does anyone know how to cancel a discord subscription??
I'm not quite sure this feller is legit
Super funny. Loved NewhartLarry's just a figurehead. The real brains are his brothers Darryl and Darryl.
Ok Im back on the Larry train
Larry's just a figurehead. The real brains are his brothers Darryl and Darryl.
Super funny. Loved Newhart
Maybe even name himself after somebody who actually played for IU?Looks like he would at least change his name.
Nah - he'd only be tweeting about the women's portal.Maybe it’s Larry Vaught super secret account.
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
KSR Football
Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'