Before I go looking down 'many' pages....

Maroon Mommy 2

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
21
0
0
could someone please give the information (again), about finding the ESPN magazine with Dak on the cover? I would appreciate any help....

MM2
 

jakldawg

Redshirt
May 1, 2006
4,379
4
36
I'm assuming it "should" be out today? For something owned by "the worldwide leader" it's surprisingly hard to find. You might have to go to a decent-sized bookstore for it (B&N, B.A.M., etc.)
It also seems like there's four major categories propping up the magazine industry: handguns (& hunting), hot rods (& tattoos), homemaking (decorating & cooking), and celeb crap.
 

BulldogJ

Redshirt
Aug 27, 2014
3
0
0
Ordering a back issue from this Zinio website is for a digital copy only. I found out the hard way.
 

AHSDawg

Redshirt
Sep 18, 2012
1,680
0
0
Only plac I have found online is through Amazon.

However, I have noticed that after the run at Barnes and Noble, they got a few more of the SI issues in a week or so later. So, keep an eye out for that. I ordered a few from people on Amazon.

Have not found a true online source for back issues of ESPN like SI does. The zinio thing is for online copies only.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar