Honestly, look. Introducing Alcohol for 90k people WILL put an already strained LPD in a bad position. You want Alcohol indiscriminately. Some of us want crackdown on drunk drivers.
The people that are getting hammered are doing it in the lots before and after the game.This is no good on any level.
I been to plenty of MLB games and fans that are drinking go in the restrooms while taking a leak and give opposing fans crap many many times I’ve seen it and there getting hammers before and during the game..The people that are getting hammered are doing it in the lots before and after the game.
Everything will be fine.
Yeah that doesn't really sound like an issue.I been to plenty of MLB games and fans that are drinking go in the restrooms while taking a leak and give opposing fans crap many many times I’ve seen it and there getting hammers before and during the game..
I have no dog on this fight but alcohol brings the worst in fans that like to run their mourh..
Unless they’re doing construction I don’t know why they would need hammers.I been to plenty of MLB games and fans that are drinking go in the restrooms while taking a leak and give opposing fans crap many many times I’ve seen it and there getting hammers before and during the game..
I have no dog on this fight but alcohol brings the worst in fans that like to run their mourh..
An example is Husker Board. Too many times people get hammered and run their keyboard.I been to plenty of MLB games and fans that are drinking go in the restrooms while taking a leak and give opposing fans crap many many times I’ve seen it and there getting hammers before and during the game..
I have no dog on this fight but alcohol brings the worst in fans that like to run their mourh..
Unless they’re doing construction I don’t know why they would need hammers.
Seriously though I am concerned that the Hawkeye women drinking during the game will be filling the stalls and having sex with strangers. They have a history of this.
I apologize for my incorrect typing this morning..An example is Husker Board. Too many times people get hammered and run their keyboard.
Being medicated with alcohol could help watching the Nebraska football program.Iowa outdoor athletic events including football, baseball and softball starting this fall. How long before Huskers give up on prohibition?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC