Nobody other than Bednar, the coaching staff and those close to him really know what his status is. First, it was a “crick” in his neck, and later it was reported (leaked, rumored) that he has a knot on scapula (shoulder blade, I think). I’ve had a knot on my scapula that turned out to be some muscle spasms. Can be painful, but it worked itself out pretty quickly. Sounds like they are just being really protective with him at this point. Whatever happened happened pretty quickly and unexpectedly because he was scheduled to pitch game 2 in Arlington and evidently woke up that morning with the problem. The one thing for sure is that we are unlikely to know his status until a day or 2 before he makes his first appearance in a game. Law prohibits organizations from divulging info concerning his medical status to anyone.[/QUOTE]
My bad for asking then, I guess. I've heard of Hippa, btw.