Beavers and Bananas

Wooly17er

Redshirt
Dec 15, 2011
765
0
0
I bet there's a movie out there about this - and I imagine the bananas really hit the Beavers hard. Here's hoping we can help them add the tagline "Based on a True Story."
 

thekimmer

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2012
8,853
2,988
113
Hopefully Mrs Hendo can turn to her husband tonight and say..

I bet there's a movie out there about this - and I imagine the bananas really hit the Beavers hard. Here's hoping we can help them add the tagline "Based on a True Story."

Honey, I think you were a little hard on the beavers.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5