Beau knows luxury

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,054
17,724
113
Then what is Allar driving?
Thunderbolt Grease Slapper!


 

K-Live

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2021
953
2,510
93
Starting price around $100 grand. I mean, I guess if it's free I'd drive it.
 

CBusLion10

Freshman
Jan 28, 2023
76
92
18
Probably provided to him on a shorter term loan while his moped is in the shop, but regardless he must be performing very well at practice
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LionJim

TheBigUglies

All-Conference
Oct 26, 2021
1,491
2,420
113
Hmmmm, I don't care either way but I am old and did not grow up with social media(thank God!!), I am modest and would keep this on the down low and just enjoy the ride. However, maybe the collective wants them to publicize on social media for the free(ish) marketing in hopes of other businesses hopping into the collective? I am guessing someone at the country club owns a dealership and cars are disposable to them. Good for Beau and I hope he has a stellar career for PSU and brings us a Natty Championship.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fac

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,584
22,785
113
Wasn’t Allar one of the players that had a deal with a company that provided Tesla’s? I thought I remember that from early spring?
If not a Tesla, something just as good or better than what Beau’s got. (I’m typing this in part to emphasize to myself that this must be 100% true, no research necessary.)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: PSUJam

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,584
22,785
113
Hmmmm, I don't care either way but I am old and did not grow up with social media(thank God!!), I am modest and would keep this on the down low and just enjoy the ride. However, maybe the collective wants them to publicize on social media for the free(ish) marketing in hopes of other businesses hopping into the collective? I am guessing someone at the country club owns a dealership and cars are disposable to them. Good for Beau and I hope he has a stellar career for PSU and brings us a Natty Championship.
Yeah, the expectation to advertise comes with the deal. (Also no research necessary.)
 

PSUJam

Heisman
Oct 7, 2021
13,817
26,515
113
Wasn’t Allar one of the players that had a deal with a company that provided Tesla’s? I thought I remember that from early spring?
Both Beau and Allar had Teslas through Inch & Co. Guess they were one year leases.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LB99

Hugh Laurie

Senior
May 29, 2001
17,162
562
93
Wonder what kind of rental deal Budget is providing. I think you can get as long as an 11 month rental from Budget.
 

A2nit

Junior
Oct 12, 2021
272
322
63
Hmmmm, I don't care either way but I am old and did not grow up with social media(thank God!!), I am modest and would keep this on the down low and just enjoy the ride. However, maybe the collective wants them to publicize on social media for the free(ish) marketing in hopes of other businesses hopping into the collective? I am guessing someone at the country club owns a dealership and cars are disposable to them. Good for Beau and I hope he has a stellar career for PSU and brings us a Natty Championship.
 
  • Love
Reactions: K-Live
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Who is on the first Penn State-USC availability reports of game week? Here is where each team stands on Wednesday
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  3. 03 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  5. 05 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch