Exactly my reaction to your ridiculous posts about Williams. Keep trying little guy.
Exactly my reaction to your ridiculous posts about Williams. Keep trying little guy.
Exactly my reaction to your ridiculous posts about Williams. Keep trying little guy.
You're not wrong, but the Bears aren't good enough/aren't in any position to look ahead.The Bears schedule up to the bye is not extremely difficult as we sit right now. SEA is still a problem but GB/NE seem to be a mess right now…that could change but right now not bad if you look ahead.
Agree, but I am not the Bears.You're not wrong, but the Bears aren't good enough/aren't in any position to look ahead.
I don't think there will ever be a shortage of issues people are going to have with Caleb, and it'll be for reasons that I'll never understand.What was up with him tonight?
The sunglasses, hood up and walking around during the National anthem?
The bathrobe in the locker room?
I just don’t get it…
I don't think there will ever be a shortage of issues people are going to have with Caleb, and it'll be for reasons that I'll never understand.
Did you see him during the National anthem?
49 second mark
Plus, his teammates have voted him as a captain the last two years. If he was a bad teammate, that would not be the case. That tells me more than some random anti Caleb people on the internet.I did. So?
My point is, since his last year at USC people have been taking a massive dump on this kid:
- cried after the Notre Dame game
- paints his fingernails
- Diva
- his dad is going to be a problem
- can't be a leader
- doesn't want to be a Chicago Bear
- won't play unless he gets partial ownership
- stat hog
- etc.
- etc.
-etc.
I dunno, we're 2 full seasons and 3 weeks into his career and can anyone point to anything that has been said about him off the field or non-in game stuff that's been a problem? I mean, obviously if you just don't care for the guy you'll invent things to talk about, like hoodies, sunglasses, robes, and not standing at full attention during the national anthem.
I hope you can fix those pearls.
You're looping me in and assuming I have issues with the bullet points you listed above which is inaccurate.I did. So?
My point is, since his last year at USC people have been taking a massive dump on this kid:
- cried after the Notre Dame game
- paints his fingernails
- Diva
- his dad is going to be a problem
- can't be a leader
- doesn't want to be a Chicago Bear
- won't play unless he gets partial ownership
- stat hog
- etc.
- etc.
-etc.
I dunno, we're 2 full seasons and 3 weeks into his career and can anyone point to anything that has been said about him off the field or non-in game stuff that's been a problem? I mean, obviously if you just don't care for the guy you'll invent things to talk about, like hoodies, sunglasses, robes, and not standing at full attention during the national anthem.
I hope you can fix those pearls.
He has some issues with his game that are valid critiques but the other stuff says more about the person criticizing than Caleb.Plus, his teammates have voted him as a captain the last two years. If he was a bad teammate, that would not be the case. That tells me more than some random anti Caleb people on the internet.
Not a great look, need to be more aware but I also saw you talk about his hood up with sunglasses in beginning of game…who cares.You're looping me in and assuming I have issues with the bullet points you listed above which is inaccurate.
Any player walking around and not showing respect during the national anthem will get attention. Must less the face of the franchise and the starting quarterback. It's a surprising lack of awareness.
I'm only looping you into what you mentioned from Monday night, which to me is much adieu about nothing. I only bulleted the other things because it's part of a larger pattern of just inventing things about Caleb to hate on him for.You're looping me in and assuming I have issues with the bullet points you listed above which is inaccurate.
Any player walking around and not showing respect during the national anthem will get attention. Must less the face of the franchise and the starting quarterback. It's a surprising lack of awareness.
Not only are they valid, but they should be expected. I'd like him to improve his accuracy at levels of the field, and his decision making can be better. I hate when there (appears to me, at least) are designed runs for him. Don't like that at all.He has some issues with his game that are valid critiques but the other stuff says more about the person criticizing than Caleb.
The hood up with sunglasses comment was part of the national anthem .... don't care the remainder of the game.Not a great look, need to be more aware but I also saw you talk about his hood up with sunglasses in beginning of game…who cares.
Can everyone now walk around during the anthem now?You're looping me in and assuming I have issues with the bullet points you listed above which is inaccurate.
Any player walking around and not showing respect during the national anthem will get attention. Must less the face of the franchise and the starting quarterback. It's a surprising lack of awareness.
Guessing we'll see Bagent's first start of the year.
As he should, he is the #2. Keenum did his job Monday and did it damn well but there is a reason Keenum was #3, just like Bagent is #2.That’s what all the reports are saying…really looking forward to seeing what he can do.
Won't stop him from mugging for the nearest camera.Goodell/JB/IL gen assembly leaders/Pat Ryan met this week. Did Kevin Warren get put in time out?
He was planning his placement in locker room for camera views during Ben's "Good, Better, Best". *I stole that from a twitter post I saw, wish I could take full credit.Won't stop him from mugging for the nearest camera.
I am just going to assume it was your Twitter and give you the credit.He was planning his placement in locker room for camera views during Ben's "Good, Better, Best". *I stole that from a twitter post I saw, wish I could take full credit.
Hopefully the beginning of his long overdue endGoodell/JB/IL gen assembly leaders/Pat Ryan met this week. Did Kevin Warren get put in time out?
Seems to me he was told he wasn't "needed" the rest of the gameHas Swift been benched ?
His last run was pretty bad. Tried extending the play by running wide … another fumble.They just mentioned a tweaked knee
And now Bears are saying Monangai has thumb injury. Uh oh.They just mentioned a tweaked knee
Good. He needs to stop fumbling the ball. Bears are going to need him, though. Hopefully, he can regroup and do his thing.Seems to me he was told he wasn't "needed" the rest of the game
Was there today and the defense looked good.
The INT wasn't a great throw but Loveland also had his feet in cement and didn't help his QB at all.
Short yardage offense is still a big issue.
2 different back up QBs, 2 wins. Is Caleb a system QB???
Not sure what you’re watching but neither QB that has played the last two games isn’t as good as Caleb. He’s not getting traded - neither of the other two are.After watching the past two games…here’s my reasoning that Caleb isn’t the long term answer.
Ben Johnson is the freakin man. He doesn’t need a 60m dollar QB which is certainly what Caleb is going to demand.
I’d rather have a 20m QB and surround him with dudes rather than a 60m QB and tons of dudes on rookie contracts.
We ain’t going to be able to pay Loveland, Rome and Burden with a 60m QB.
So, with that in mind, can you imagine what we could get for Caleb via trade?
I hope he at least got relegated to number 2 on the depth chart when it comes to goal line situations. I also hope that comes with BJ stopping the shotgun crap on short yardage.Good. He needs to stop fumbling the ball. Bears are going to need him, though. Hopefully, he can regroup and do his thing.
Not sure what you’re watching but neither QB that has played the last two games isn’t as good as Caleb. He’s not getting traded - neither of the other two are.
In Johnson’s system they won’t have to pay Luther Rome and Colston. They got rid of Moore and haven’t missed a beat. He’s can plug in a wide receiver and get similar results - Raymond for example.
I have to seriously question your football acumen