Beamer Ball

Hoganman1

Junior
Nov 28, 2022
258
251
63
He’s a great guy and is doing a really good job building a program at Carolina. Coaching college football is becoming more difficult with NIL and the portal.
I think that was why Sabin retired. I heard he said he didn’t want to have to recruit players two or three times once they joined the team. I really hope our young players decide to stay but I’m sure we will lose some of them.
 

gamecockcleo

Redshirt
Sep 30, 2023
34
33
18
All those nay sayers should stop putting coach Beamer down and be glad we have a coach that loves to coach USC. I said earlier in the year that everyone should get behind this coach and the team. Go Gamecocks!!!
 

PrestonyteParrot

All-Conference
May 28, 2024
3,256
3,217
113
What an inspirational message.
Shane Beamer knew what a big week it was when he got a voicemail from his old boss, former South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier. “Beamer, you're doing great,” said Spurrier, who coached the Gamecocks from 2005-2014. “This might be the biggest game in the history of South Carolina.”

I think he's a keeper.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Bubba Fett
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Everything South Carolina head coach Shane Beamer said on Tuesday leading up to matchup with Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Breaking down South Carolina's turnover problem
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer shares update on transfer kicker Ethan Sanchez: 'It doesn't seem promising'
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer talks slow start for Nyck Harbor in senior season at South Carolina
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football How South Carolina's offense stacks up statistically with the rest of the SEC