BBM Tickets for trade

uk_king_cat2

Junior
Sep 5, 2006
2,038
265
0
I have a pair of upper BBM tickets i would like to trade for one Lower BBM ticket. I can't find get anyone to go with me tonight so i would like to trade the two i have for one better seat.
Sec 230
Row AA
Seats 13-14
 

uk_king_cat2

Junior
Sep 5, 2006
2,038
265
0
I would like to Trade. But if you live near Larue or Hardin County i could let the pair go for $30 bucks. I would be willing to meet up in Etown. I could also meet up in New Haven or some place near by.
 

why_not_kentucky

All-Conference
Jul 1, 2014
3,783
1,416
0
I would like to Trade. But if you live near Larue or Hardin County i could let the pair go for $30 bucks. I would be willing to meet up in Etown. I could also meet up in New Haven or some place near by.
Sorry I meant to reply to your post not the other guys. Meet me in etown at the exit near Cracker Barrel
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’