Bball Game tonight

Feb 26, 2008
134
0
0
You have to wonder what is holding him down to playing at Pikeville. I'll predict his stats for tonight.<div>
</div><div>Pts. 19</div><div>Asst. 6</div><div>Stls. 4</div><div>To's. 7</div><div>3fg. 5-17</div><div>
</div>
 

Hump4Hoops

Redshirt
May 1, 2010
6,611
13
38
<span style="text-decoration: underline;">Jamar Board aka Silent Assasin Scores 75 Points! Best Scorer In The Goodman League?</span>

Things I noticed in the order I noticed them:

1. Anyone who scores 75 points in a game in college a) is not in the right division, and b) is really good.

2. "Silent Assasin" is spelled incorrectly. That's also a really specific nickname. I guess he's known for both shooting well and being a quiet guy.

3. There's a Goodman League? I can't be the only one who assumes John Goodman is the President or Chancellor. He's gotta be at least on the board.

4. If someone scores 75 points in a game, is there any doubt at all that he's the best scorer in the <span style="font-style: italic;">Goodman League</span>?

5. Basketball player with the last name "Board." There's no way there's not some dubmass color commentator out there having the time of his life.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State