IHe might not have the talent, skills, or athleticism, but he is a Kentucky kid and that's important. He knows the meaning of the UK tradition and will play for the name on the front of the jersey and stuff...
IHe might not have the talent, skills, or athleticism, but he is a Kentucky kid and that's important. He knows the meaning of the UK tradition and will play for the name on the front of the jersey and stuff...
Valid point. He's needs a GM now. Not 6 months from now. I'd love to see Prince as that guy.If we get 3 back I would think that is better than 8 back but the problem is Pope would be doing the replacing and that might not be ideal
IMO Chandler can't be our "go to" scorer. I know he hit some big shots but if he is guarded by SEC caliber defensive players he can't get his shot, wide open 3. I'd like to see him drive the ball to the basket more when it's open.I think Chandler has more top end potential. The things Chandler needs to work on(dribbling, mid-range, layups, strength) are things that will improve with practice and work. Moreno will never be able to jump.
Amen!!Wouldn’t it be nice to have a GM NOW that’s going through and evaluating the guys already in the portal vs pope and crew waiting for the season to end and then begin that process.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near