BB: Kentucky @ LSU Game Thread

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
Who cares. Really just hoping the losses pile up. If you are a fan and you’re thrilled with that buzzer beater against this terrible team, you are not seeing the big picture. We need to rack up the losses so that Mark moves the hell on.
Shut up dude. Pope has a lot to prove but I’ll be darned if you get to tell me how to feel about a WIN.
 

Monday Nitro

All-American
Jul 3, 2025
4,586
7,616
112
Who cares. Really just hoping the losses pile up. If you are a fan and you’re thrilled with that buzzer beater against this terrible team, you are not seeing the big picture. We need to rack up the losses so that Mark moves the hell on.
GTFO
 
  • Like
Reactions: UKCowboys

mcwildcats04

Heisman
Jul 19, 2003
9,226
12,886
93
I didn't even get excited initially because I could have sworn I heard the horn go off while it was still in his hands and thought it was no good. SOOO HAPPY TO BE WRONG!!! What a shot Malachi!!!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality