He probably spends most of his time on the Arkansas board. I hear it is “that way.”No way you can defend this stuff, down double digits every game.
I’ll be one of them if that’s the difference in this gamepeople are going to be fired up at that call all day tomorrow
Yes you can. They aren't a good team with everyone, without Lowe and JQ they are worse. I can still pull for the kids during the damn game!No way you can defend this stuff, down double digits every game.
Oh it's definitely on Pope. We should have never been in this situation to begin with to allow that call to potentially determine the game.If we lose, this is not on Pope. It would be on Aberdeen/Oweh.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina