The conspiracy theorist in me almost says it looks like we try to throw the first half in games.
Worse than the 9 win season?
Brought out the good bourbon?Just enjoy the moment guys. I’m not gonna sit here mad. Yes we are hot trash juice during summer heat. But I’m gonna enjoy this. I can’t change it anyway. Pope I love ya buddy.
There is not a spot on the court that Garrison "can" guard.Garrison killing us on defense.
he won’t guard the 3. Plays off the line to far
Don’t worry! He can go one on one and miss another hook shot.Garrison couldn’t guard a scarecrow with a broke a$$ leg.
LSU playing good defense but we keep sagging off the 3 point line so muchWe can win this game. I don’t know if we will. But it’s there if we want it.
Not a drinker but plenty of Mary Jane is on fire currently. I just can’t keep being negative. I can only say we suck so many times. Just learning to enjoy it.Brought out the good bourbon?
And you'll never hear Pope call it out in the post game show AND say that he's going to get it fixed.NOBODY GOES FOR AN OFFENSIVE REBOUND!!!!!!!
He seems lazy on defense tonightJelly misses a wide open 3 and then gives up a wide open three.
Meanwhile LSU has a higher standard for their basketball program than we do.
Not the shot I was referring to, but the off the backboard 3 attempt just as he came in cold off the benchYeah he got his man on his back, got into the lane and just missed. Because of that drive we got an O rebound and scored.
Great on toast, with butter.I like Jelly a lot.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games