BB 38 SCN 21 Final

eireog

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2007
2,796
3,391
0
SCN throws INT in their end. BB goes 20 yds for the score. BB looks sharp.
 

Ger-Man

Redshirt
Aug 7, 2004
81
42
18
Bradley dominated this game. SCN staff was out coached! Most overrated program in the state!
 

RockSoup

All-Conference
Oct 1, 2009
3,214
4,905
81
When I first saw that matchup, I saw a tough draw for both teams which you’d expect for a 16v17, but doesn’t always happen
 
  • Like
Reactions: eireog

Wittymoniker1

All-Conference
Aug 6, 2007
5,513
1,905
113
I have a lot of respect for the Dukane. Great towns and programs.

After beating Palatine, I thought STC was better. The Bourbonnais is always tough.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nevada Dude
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Thursday: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  3. 03 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football OL Thompson has visits planned