You should let TJ know thisActually they already have 4 transfer commits, but I don't really like any of them. JaQuan Johnson will be good for them, but I don't like that short of a guard.
You should let TJ know thisActually they already have 4 transfer commits, but I don't really like any of them. JaQuan Johnson will be good for them, but I don't like that short of a guard.
Someone said Trilly had an update on Wright. Anyone know what it was?
More and more rumors that Zoom will visit Zona and is favoring them. Just rumors but smokeMan we are really screwed.
The staff is waiting for everything to align perfectly instead of taking the best players available now. It seems like it could be a really good class if all the dominoes fall perfectly, but how likely is that?Man we are really screwed.
No we aren't. We're playing things close to the vest. The dominoes will begin falling early to mid weekMan we are really screwed.
I think he is starter material, especially if the week doesn't go as planned for Pope.Am I crazy to think this guy could start at the 2? I've watched some highlights of him and he looks legit.
Yes but he's a good bench piece thoughAm I crazy to think this guy could start at the 2? I've watched some highlights of him and he looks legit.
Exactly what I was thinking, if he’s alongside Rob next year that’s dangerousAm I crazy to think this guy could start at the 2? I've watched some highlights of him and he looks legit.
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'