Baylor vs TTU

BoulderCat_rivals187983

All-Conference
May 22, 2002
7,871
3,227
0
I like watching games like this when I could care less who wins though I suppose a Tech win could make our win look a bit better to that “Net” rating BS.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UKGrad93

fatguy87

All-American
Oct 8, 2004
13,764
9,093
0
Tough loss for Tech. Unless they beat Kansas and/or have a decent showing in the Big 12 tournament, they could miss the tournament. I'm not sure a 13 or 14 loss team with a 3-10 record in quad 1 games is a tournament resume.
 

irishcat1965

Heisman
Apr 22, 2012
21,242
45,797
113
Tech loses which means they will move up ten spots in the NET rankings. It’s all about the good losses- the more you rack up, the better your ranking. Hell, I’m surprised Evansville isn’t in the top ten.
 

MNantz

Heisman
Dec 20, 2001
9,086
11,921
98
Tough loss for Tech. Unless they beat Kansas and/or have a decent showing in the Big 12 tournament, they could miss the tournament. I'm not sure a 13 or 14 loss team with a 3-10 record in quad 1 games is a tournament resume.
just look at the big ten !
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team