Battle for Atlantis

Dukie_4_life

Redshirt
Oct 17, 2008
248
20
0
anyone planning on going next year? Got a couple buddies who are interested in going. Wondering if the basketball office will have travel packages or maybe I can just put one together on my own.
Also anyone know the price of tickets for that event? Can’t really find anything online for it.
Thanks
 

billieball

Freshman
Jan 28, 2003
78
64
0
Wonder if I can get tickets from WVU being that I am a Marshall University graduate and a Duke fan! LOL! I would love to go! Maybe I can convince my fiancee that it would make a great honeymoon!
 

Mullin5756

Freshman
Dec 10, 2004
681
64
0
I'm planning on going and also need some direction on how to best acquire tickets? Can anyone help shed some light on this? Thx
 

WI#1Dukie22

All-Conference
Jan 17, 2008
3,900
1,004
0
Took the family to Atlantis this past March. Damn I love that place!!! I hope to attend this.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028's No. 1 overall recruit Colton Hiller on official visit to Duke
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Duke DL commit King Kalama earns his fourth star
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils' Class of 2027 played in Week 7