I like the BGG or GGG, to be honest..Meh. Predictable. GBW at home forever.
I like all three!I like the BGG or GGG, to be honest..
NOTHING is Aggie weird.I'm fine with the all-black unis, but the clown face thing in the video is just weird.
I mean, it's not Texas A&M weird, but it's still pretty weird.
I mean the video came out on Halloween. I think that was the point.I'm fine with the all-black unis, but the clown face thing in the video is just weird.
I mean, it's not Texas A&M weird, but it's still pretty weird.
I had no doubt about the point. But it's weird having a football player with a clown face.I mean the video came out on Halloween. I think that was the point.
I know I will be!Hope we are this inspired on Saturday night!
The Aggies wore all black vs LSU. It seems only we get jinxed by our uniform gimmicks.NOTHING is Aggie weird.
This is NOT a gimmick. This is one of our base uniform combinations.The Aggies wore all black vs LSU. It seems only we get jinxed by our uniform gimmicks.
No, for TAMU all black is a gimmick. For us a gimmick is wearing camo.This is NOT a gimmick. This is one of our base uniform combinations.
We beat Kentucky last year in all black.
Stephen King disagrees with you.I had no doubt about the point. But it's weird having a football player with a clown face.
I couldn't agree moreJust not a fan of this look. My favorites are W/G/W for home and W/W/W for away.
GamecockCentral Football
Clark's Corner: Back to basics, captains, around the league
GamecockCentral Football
Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Alabama
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Shane Beamer said ahead of the Gamecocks' matchup vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
More insight from Shane Beamer on Dylan Stewart's future at South Carolina
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina product joins local NFL team's active roster