Bats (flying rabies carriers, not baseball)

ells2090

Senior
Feb 2, 2005
1,257
537
66
Anyone have any luck with a bat repellent? We have a corner by our back door that gets consistent bat droppings and I would love to spray/place something up there so they will take their guano elsewhere. We already have a bat house attached to a tree on the back of our property and I'm supportive of their night-time mosquito control but count crapula needs to vacate the premises.
 

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,031
8,370
113
Garlic and a crucifix just in case they are vampires.


I know there are plenty of bat repellent sprays but I don't have any experience with them.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4