Bates Motel

Plan9

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2005
4,409
3,512
113
Series finale tonight.

When I started watching it 5 years ago I was skeptical of what they could do with the confines of the plot line. Man was I wrong. That's one of the most entertaining out of the box shows ever. They mixed suspense, comedy, drama, and horror. The show became more dark as Norman's mental state became more bleak. It's got an excellent cast. Highly recommend if anybody is open to it. I can't say it's the greatest show ever but it's really good and I looked forward to watching it every week.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight