Batavia game score

Corey90

All-Conference
Aug 27, 2005
8,657
4,080
113
Wow
Phillips has really fallen! Shaping up to be a great game next week. 👍
 

Corey90

All-Conference
Aug 27, 2005
8,657
4,080
113
Unfortunately I won’t be able to make the game. I will be in Ohio for the Labor Day weekend visiting my son and his family. I will be watching Edgy to get updates. 😊
 
  • Like
Reactions: LTHSALUM76

WIU@78

All-Conference
Dec 27, 2006
8,244
1,079
66
Edgy...for the obvious reasons, you are always welcome in Frankfort! You winning percentage is stellar on the Griffins sideline at home. Should be a great game to view and nice to see a well respected program like Batavia heading way south to play this one. Hope to see you!
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Thursday: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  3. 03 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football OL Thompson has visits planned