Bat signal is up

PSUJam

Heisman
Oct 7, 2021
13,759
26,424
113

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN
 

Moogy

All-American
Jul 28, 2017
7,638
5,444
113
3 star from Georgia with a fairly underwhelming offer sheet. Well, as long as he's not taking up a stud's spot, we need the RB depth. He's the level of guy who is likely to stick around sitting behind a couple of studs, but still has some potential ... so that's good, I guess.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CyphaPSU

VaDave4PSU

All-Conference
Aug 19, 2003
2,071
2,405
113
3 star from Georgia with a fairly underwhelming offer sheet. Well, as long as he's not taking up a stud's spot, we need the RB depth. He's the level of guy who is likely to stick around sitting behind a couple of studs, but still has some potential ... so that's good, I guess.

Enough speed to be a WR or CB as well. I think the staff wanted the Rescano kid (who committed to Ole Miss yesterday I think) more based on the timing of this verbal (the next day).

Or it could be coincidence.
 

Liontown

Senior
Aug 11, 2018
438
506
93
3 star from Georgia with a fairly underwhelming offer sheet. Well, as long as he's not taking up a stud's spot, we need the RB depth. He's the level of guy who is likely to stick around sitting behind a couple of studs, but still has some potential ... so that's good, I guess.

Stellar analysis, Moogy. lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Classof09

PSUJam

Heisman
Oct 7, 2021
13,759
26,424
113
3 star from Georgia with a fairly underwhelming offer sheet. Well, as long as he's not taking up a stud's spot, we need the RB depth. He's the level of guy who is likely to stick around sitting behind a couple of studs, but still has some potential ... so that's good, I guess.
We picked up a scholarship punter yesterday through transfer. I wouldn't worry too much about stud's spots because the coaches clearly don't.
 

Michaelion

All-Conference
Dec 5, 2001
618
1,827
93
Sorry, old inside joke of the BWI board that involved a poster's claims of running a super fast 40 yard dash. It kind of blew up into a huge ordeal over multiple days. I think he was going to record video and post it?
I remember that… but been awhile since I thought about it. 😂
 

BVSt.Paul

All-Conference
Jul 19, 2001
618
1,245
93
Wasn’t there going to be an actual race between TC Fish and another poster? I think the Fish was going to give the other guy a head start.
 

Michaelion

All-Conference
Dec 5, 2001
618
1,827
93
Time goes by fast. It has to be double that, right? Maybe 15 or more.
Wasn't altitude and and wind factor debated ? It was definitely a storyline that was soap opera-ish. :ROFLMAO:
Who was the guy who constantly posted about his exclusive CC memberships?...somewhere in North Jersey?
Wasn't there another "storyline" with a poster who claimed to be a Michigan Alum and he had an outrageous self description on a dating resume?
 

Bwifan

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
2,879
5,082
113
Wasn't altitude and and wind factor debated ? It was definitely a storyline that was soap opera-ish. :ROFLMAO:
Who was the guy who constantly posted about his exclusive CC memberships?...somewhere in North Jersey?
Wasn't there another "storyline" with a poster who claimed to be a Michigan Alum and he had an outrageous self description on a dating resume?

Believe that would be good ol' Cruisin' Route 66.... One of the all time great nights when he was outed on this board. :ROFLMAO:
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern Thursday injury reports: What are the top takeaways 24 hours before kickoff?
  2. 02 BWI Football Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven’t stopped calling