Basketball tickets

expireddog

Redshirt
Oct 4, 2013
211
0
0
No tickets available on stub hub for Wednesday night. If anyone has an extra I’ll gladly buy. Will be in town working.
 

CoastDawg18

Freshman
Mar 3, 2008
1,136
77
48
I may be in town next week randomly and was thinking about trying to get tickets to the ole miss game. I’m out of the loop on how this is working. Are they selling a small number for each game and selling them out fast, or are they not having any demand and tickets are available. I see on TV that we aren’t putting many people in the stands but I wasn’t sure why. I’ll try the ticket office as a start.
 

MaroonBelle

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2016
186
0
16
I may be in town next week randomly and was thinking about trying to get tickets to the ole miss game. I’m out of the loop on how this is working. Are they selling a small number for each game and selling them out fast, or are they not having any demand and tickets are available. I see on TV that we aren’t putting many people in the stands but I wasn’t sure why. I’ll try the ticket office as a start.

There are no tickets being sold unless you can get one of the thousand that have been allotted to season ticket holders from a secondary seller. Only 1000 people allowed in game per Governor. Only the people highest up in the bulldog club were able to retain their tickets.
 

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,128
10,673
113
Considering 3 weeks ago the majority of season ticket holders received an email directing them to destroy their tickets because of the further reduction in allowed capacity.. I doubt the ticket office is holding onto any.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor