Basketball Tickets

KeithK7624

All-Conference
Sep 3, 2006
4,151
3,022
0
i have tickets for tomorrow’s game but I can’t find the email. Can the ticket office resend?
 

Upstream

Heisman
Jul 31, 2001
35,286
10,254
113
When you bought the tickets, did you provide an email address and password. If so, you can probably log into the Rutgers ticket site and redownload your tickets. If not call the ticket office.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rubigtimenow

DHajekRC84

Heisman
Aug 9, 2001
30,708
19,816
0
I believe they can replace them at the window as well. I thought they did that for football.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  4. 04 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways