Basketball ticket distribution?

charcat

Redshirt
Apr 11, 2006
547
39
17
I had inquired with the ticket office a couple weeks ago about season basketball ticket distribution, They said after Oct 17th. Anyone seen anything yet?
 

its_the_sauce

Senior
May 29, 2001
4,773
572
113
Nothing here, granted we still have time.

I was rather stunned that I had to follow up asking about parking as it wasn't option on ST renewal
 

its_the_sauce

Senior
May 29, 2001
4,773
572
113
Just another example of the premium experience they provide to their customers

Seriously?? You're that worked up about this? The first game (exhibition) is ten days away. The only rational reason to be upset about this is if you're reselling. If that's the case too bad.
 

PurpleWhiteBoy

Redshirt
Feb 25, 2021
5,303
0
0
Seriously?? You're that worked up about this? The first game (exhibition) is ten days away. The only rational reason to be upset about this is if you're reselling. If that's the case too bad.
Some people plan vacations a year ahead.
Just sayin'.

And how do you get "that worked up" about somebody re-selling?
 

its_the_sauce

Senior
May 29, 2001
4,773
572
113
Some people plan vacations a year ahead.
Just sayin'.

And how do you get "that worked up" about somebody re-selling?

Actually I don't have an issue with resellers. I just found it ironic since so many people on the board get so worked up about seeing opposing fans in the parking lots or in W-R. Personally if I have a game I don't need I'll throw them up on Parents FB page for free as last years students were getting shut out. I've even occasionally posted stuff here with the price being "buy me a couple beers".

Actually all tix/parking passes have dropped today. Of course they screwed up the naming of the parking passes lol.
 

CatJones

Redshirt
Nov 30, 2013
316
10
0
I had inquired with the ticket office a couple weeks ago about season basketball ticket distribution, They said after Oct 17th. Anyone seen anything yet?
Nope. I need more time to sell my McKendree tickets.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
  2. 02 Wildcat Report 'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
  5. 05 On3 Football David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'