Basketball thread 1-25-25

Cold Stout Beer

Heisman
Dec 10, 2023
9,855
30,785
0
@KneeBurns
@Nooneputsbabyinacorner

​

a man and woman are playing a game of frisbee in a room .
 

true-blue1

Heisman
May 15, 2007
12,955
11,469
93
UT and Auburn combined to hit 1 three pointer in the first half. I hope that to be the case when we play either of them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UKwootwoot
Jan 30, 2018
16,155
24,636
0
#53 12-8 Xavier taking Uconn to the woodshed. Boy Hurley is eating a lot of humble pie lately🤡

Hopefully they can hold on. Up 6 going to the line with 3+ left.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ScottGreene22

BGCATFAN2012

All-American
Aug 19, 2020
3,788
5,324
113
This Auburn vs TN game is a prime example of how bad a product ncaa ball has become. 2 top 10 teams can't get 35 in a half of ball. Garbage product and UK is a middle school team. We're so far away from a final four its probably gonna piss some fans off to know we might not make it back with the way this stuff is ran now considering you buy your team and titles. We are fuked
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
It's one thing when the defender runs under you when you shoot it is another when your just standing there and he jumps into your feet.

Such BS
 

JRCAT14

All-American
Sep 21, 2018
1,497
5,170
113
This Auburn vs TN game is a prime example of how bad a product ncaa ball has become. 2 top 10 teams can't get 35 in a half of ball. Garbage product and UK is a middle school team. We're so far away from a final four its probably gonna piss some fans off to know we might not make it back with the way this stuff is ran now considering you buy your team and titles. We are fuked
I think I understand the point you are trying to make but explain how we are disadvantaged in any way. No offense but we are UK. No loser attitudes buddy. Hang in there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BGCATFAN2012

BGCATFAN2012

All-American
Aug 19, 2020
3,788
5,324
113
I think I understand the point you are trying to make but explain how we are disadvantaged in any way. No offense but we are UK. No loser attitudes buddy.

I think I understand the point you are trying to make but explain how we are disadvantaged in any way. No offense but we are UK. No loser attitudes buddy. Hang in there.
The disadvantages are not having good power fowards because they go to other schools that buy them. Which leads to a ****** rebounding team, which leads to a team like Vanderbilt getting a last minute rebound while 4 of our guys act like it's a 3 shot free throw trip. Our roster is built on the fly but we look like a middle school team right now and play in SEC. I'm a fan and we all have opinions but I choose to think we are at a big disadvantage going forward.
 

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
He would been better off just letting clock run out could you imagine if Arkansas hit a 3 to tie it after that dunk

True but you already had the defender closing so they probably foul you before time expires anyway. In that circumstance I didn't mind the dunk.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  3. 03 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  4. 04 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'