Basketball Scheduling

Mossreportdos

Redshirt
Jun 21, 2015
133
3
18
Why did we not schedule a game against UW Milwaukee this year down at Welsh Ryan? I am sure they would have come if they got the invite. I know there is no upside, but help out a former assistant and maybe we would sold out Welsh Ryan for a non-conf game.
 

CSCatFan1

Senior
Dec 4, 2002
39,976
464
83
Why did we not schedule a game against UW Milwaukee this year down at Welsh Ryan? I am sure they would have come if they got the invite. I know there is no upside, but help out a former assistant and maybe we would sold out Welsh Ryan for a non-conf game.

There’s no upside.
 

Catreporter

Senior
Sep 4, 2007
5,061
581
113
Sellout? You've got to be kidding. UWM is not a draw here even with PBJ who a lot of casual fans have never heard of. Play Loyola and you might sellout, if that's what you'd like to see. Big Ten games are the draw. Until then, lots of empty seats (even though some are sold).
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State