Basketball Prediction Thread sponsored by Ely's - State @ Vanderbilt

msstate7

Redshirt
Nov 27, 2008
10,388
10
38
64-62 state

Vandy has been shooting 3s better than Reggie miller lately. Law of averages bites them tonight before they go Kobe Bryant to knock rebs out of tourney sat. I'm so confident that I'll wager 0...
 

Dawgg

Heisman
Sep 9, 2012
10,535
10,793
113
This season hasn't ended yet?

We have TWO more games?!? WTH!

I guess 3 more since we'll have at least (hahahaha what am I saying) only one game in the SECT...

This season jumped the shark after the Tennessee win.
 

BulldogBlitz

Heisman
Dec 11, 2008
18,114
25,678
113
if ever there was a need for mercy rule....

oh wait, you want just this game. darn, i was hoping the ray-pocalypse happens.

no score on this game. or...we show up and look like a team with a future, thereby buying some faint glimmer of hope.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama