Basketball Prediction Thread sponsored by Ely's - State @ Auburn

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
I predict Bruce Pearl's neck will almost explode during this game because he doesn't treat his players like new born babies. Auburn by 25+
 

Ranchdawg

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2012
4,735
4,013
113
I agree, cancelled or our players cancel by 25. They aren't having fun playing street ball because they routinely turn the ball over. I also predict a 0.5 Assist to TO ratio by season end. We might get #1 in that category!
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama