Basketball Practice

mmckell

Senior
Mar 23, 2016
614
434
63
Hello All. I'm assuming the answer to this will be a resounding "No", but I would still like to ask my question. Has anyone attended any of the Men's or Women's basketball practices recently? And if yes, what's happening or not happening at these practices?

Thanks,

Kell
Tulsa Alum 2005'
 

dlsnid

All-Conference
Mar 13, 2004
2,493
1,809
113
I haven’t been to either one in awhile. I would go to ladies practice but don’t know their times
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: libertychamp
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa falls 45-44 to North Texas in overtime heartbreaker
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982