And I know they talked about expanding it forever or rebuilding it but they have a plan where they can effectively add i think up to 1000 more seats to the Hump by raising the roof and building up. But they can't do any of that until they get the basketball practice facility.jmbeck said:And building a new basketball arena? I guess this effectively ****-cans that idea. I like the Hump, so I'm not bothered.
Can we move the girls games to the new facility? It should make it a little more cozy for Fanning and the 10's of 10's of fans.
jmbeck said:And building a new basketball arena? I guess this effectively ****-cans that idea. I like the Hump, so I'm not bothered.
Can we move the girls games to the new facility? It should make it a little more cozy for Fanning and the 10's of 10's of fans.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar