I have seen them and football recently at my Kroger, they should be out very soon if not there already. I grabbed FB, but not BBall yet. I’m picking up an order tomorrow if I see one I’ll let ya know.Does anyone know if the basketball posters will be at Kroger stores as in the past? and if so when
I won’t be able to make it there today.Does anyone know if the basketball posters will be at Kroger stores as in the past? and if so when
Kroger writes a big checkHow the hell did this UK-Kroger relationship happen
I know what you’re saying but I kind of like it in a sense. Make other teams think we have seven dudes bigger than Jayden Quaintance so they just feel like running away and hiding.I know its most likely trivial; but the positioning of JQ in the poster... id have hoped he were centered a bit more; were he going to have as big of impact as id hope him to have this year. Super silly I know. But I'm too pumped about BBM and just want to talk UK BB
I've saw those posters up in school classrooms, college dorms, man caves, Mom and Pop grocery stores etc.Just curious, what do you do with the poster? I’m having visions of a teenager with posters up on their bedroom wall…
Typically sports fans hang them on the wall in mancaves to display with their favorite team's memorabilia. It is quite common. I have a couple myself. I remember seeing a teacher back in school hang them up in one of my classes from 20+ years ago.Just curious, what do you do with the poster? I’m having visions of a teenager with posters up on their bedroom wall…
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'