Basketball Announcer

Polygonal

Redshirt
Sep 29, 2014
70
23
8
Apologies if this has been discussed already, but…Never cared for Craven’s (?) style. Seems overdone. Was there a competition for that position?
 

Herbert Nenninger

All-Conference
Feb 9, 2019
851
1,265
93
He’s been with the university for over 20 years now. So I guess he’s built some cred. He does sound a little like he needs some Flonase.
I was at a concert in Memphis recently. Saw a guy I thought I recognized, then I heard him say something. Immediately knew it was Anthony Craven. He was very nice.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor