Baseball Tickets for Saturday

msudawg05

Redshirt
Oct 12, 2009
260
13
18
Before I go through the ticket office, I thought I’d check and see if anyone has 2 tickets to Saturday’s baseball game. Doesn’t matter if it’s chair back or GA. Just need to get in the gate. Thanks in advance.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,725
12,490
113
Before I go through the ticket office, I thought I’d check and see if anyone has 2 tickets to Saturday’s baseball game. Doesn’t matter if it’s chair back or GA. Just need to get in the gate. Thanks in advance.
If nobody comes through just walk up to the centerfield or home plate gate and buy them there $15 ea. If you are patient and wait around w/ a finger or two in the air somebody will give you some .
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list