Baseball ticketing

Zschurch

Redshirt
Apr 17, 2019
18
0
0
Does anyone have any information on baseball tickets going forward? From what I can gather, general admission tickets will be released one game at a time, like they did for the Samford game, but I can’t find info on when that will happen for Arkansas. Ticket office said keep checking their web page.

I’m coming in from Kansas for a wedding plus the Sunday game against Arky, so I just want to make sure I don’t miss out on the ticket sale as it’s the one game at the Dude that I can make this year.

Thanks for any info anyone has!
 

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
Does anyone have any information on baseball tickets going forward? From what I can gather, general admission tickets will be released one game at a time, like they did for the Samford game, but I can’t find info on when that will happen for Arkansas. Ticket office said keep checking their web page.

I’m coming in from Kansas for a wedding plus the Sunday game against Arky, so I just want to make sure I don’t miss out on the ticket sale as it’s the one game at the Dude that I can make this year.

Thanks for any info anyone has!

I posed the same question here a while back. Nobody seems to know.
 

bulldogcountry1

Redshirt
Jun 4, 2007
2,311
1
38
They didn’t offer any GA tickets last weekend to my knowledge. That should be a good indicator.

It’s something I’ve been tracking because I’ve had a major life change since the stadium was built, and I have to find 3 extra tickets to every game for my whole family to go. It worked out well with Bully’s Kids Club free admission before covid, but they aren’t doing that now.
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,869
11,257
113
I was told by someone who works in the athletic department unofficially that it will be open for full capacity for the Arkansas series. It’s still unknown if there will be a cap on the amount of GA tickets but there will be some available.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense