Baseball THIS week!!! It's finally here!

CFLDawg

Redshirt
Nov 29, 2014
42
33
18
Such a great feeling to wake up this morning and know that we'll be watching MSU Baseball THIS week.

Related... I'm definitely subscribing to FloSports to watch this weekend's games. Does anyone know if there are going to be any more games on that platform or are these the only ones? Just wondering if I should consider more than a one-month subscription.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,704
12,434
113
I wouldn't count on it. High 14 today in Arlington, low of 1 tomorrow. 1/2"-1" ice/snow today, up to 3" snow Wednesday, not getting above freezing till Friday. Frozen runways, frozen pipes, frozen roads don't fare well for fans or teams to get there
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,514
27,486
113
I wouldn't count on it. High 14 today in Arlington, low of 1 tomorrow. 1/2"-1" ice/snow today, up to 3" snow Wednesday, not getting above freezing till Friday. Frozen runways, frozen pipes, frozen roads don't fare well for fans or teams to get there


 

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
I wouldn't count on it. High 14 today in Arlington, low of 1 tomorrow. 1/2"-1" ice/snow today, up to 3" snow Wednesday, not getting above freezing till Friday. Frozen runways, frozen pipes, frozen roads don't fare well for fans or teams to get there

But it should be fairly comfortable in the stadium where they can close the roof. And, I would think that if they were cancelling, they would have already done it by now.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,693
24,554
113
I got a phone call earlier from one of our clients in DFW saying they were having blackout issues too. Should be fun.
 

DoggieDaddy13

All-Conference
Dec 23, 2017
3,953
2,348
113
I wouldn't count on it. High 14 today in Arlington, low of 1 tomorrow. 1/2"-1" ice/snow today, up to 3" snow Wednesday, not getting above freezing till Friday. Frozen runways, frozen pipes, frozen roads don't fare well for fans or teams to get there

WHY GOD?!? WHY? Maybe it's just that old *****, Mother Nature, but it's time for all of this natural disaster stuff to stop.
 

CFLDawg

Redshirt
Nov 29, 2014
42
33
18
I wouldn't count on it. High 14 today in Arlington, low of 1 tomorrow. 1/2"-1" ice/snow today, up to 3" snow Wednesday, not getting above freezing till Friday. Frozen runways, frozen pipes, frozen roads don't fare well for fans or teams to get there

This is NOT ok. Transfer it all to Central Florida (where I live and it's currently 79 degrees!!!)
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,514
27,486
113
I got a phone call earlier from one of our clients in DFW saying they were having blackout issues too. Should be fun.

Yes, there are rolling blackouts in Texas today because of the expanded use of energy due to the record cold.
 

oxfordrebel22

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2013
1,928
134
63
There’s going to be some really disappointed fan bases if this tournament doesn’t happen. I’ve been looking forward to it for 10-11 months now
 

Mobile Bay

All-Conference
Jul 26, 2020
4,242
2,184
113
Yes, there are rolling blackouts in Texas today because of the expanded use of energy due to the record cold.

This is what happens when you let a bunch of people from California into your state.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina