Baseball team…

York cock

Junior
Jan 21, 2022
520
330
63
Have they thrown in the towel on Kingston? I vividly remembered one person on here talking about what a former player said about Kingston. Man if we keep giving up these 10-0 games, Kingston could be gone mid-season. We as a baseball program can’t tolerate this. Maybe basketball, not baseball
 

atl-cock

All-Conference
Jan 18, 2022
3,634
1,821
113
Have they thrown in the towel on Kingston? I vividly remembered one person on here talking about what a former player said about Kingston. Man if we keep giving up these 10-0 games, Kingston could be gone mid-season. We as a baseball program can’t tolerate this. Maybe basketball, not baseball
Only if Kingston exhibited egregious behaviour would he be given the heave ho mid-season.
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Game...Cocks

Pastatroy

Sophomore
Feb 1, 2022
86
125
33
During the opening weekend I was in contact with someone in the athletic department about buying season tickets for this year, I’m so glad I didn’t.
I know I should support the team through thick and thin but this product just isn’t worth the drive every weekend
I wonder how many others are going decline tickets next year
 
  • Like
Reactions: okccock

okccock

Redshirt
Dec 2, 2013
24
12
3
Have they thrown in the towel on Kingston? I vividly remembered one person on here talking about what a former player said about Kingston. Man if we keep giving up these 10-0 games, Kingston could be gone mid-season. We as a baseball program can’t tolerate this. Maybe basketball, not baseball
Does anyone think we'll start to see the blind revolt by players getting behind MK and against the fans like we did when CWM was a sinking ship? And if so or not, what does that say?
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Everything South Carolina head coach Shane Beamer said on Tuesday leading up to matchup with Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Breaking down South Carolina's turnover problem
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer shares update on transfer kicker Ethan Sanchez: 'It doesn't seem promising'
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer talks slow start for Nyck Harbor in senior season at South Carolina
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football How South Carolina's offense stacks up statistically with the rest of the SEC