Is there a baseball schedule poster like there is in football and basketball? I heard there was but don't see on UKathletics. Live in Owensboro if someone has am extra. Will gladly pay for shipping and handling. GO CATS
Agree!! I have them all. Mistake on hockey club not continuing that traditionOn a similar note, would love to see a new hockey schedule poster that continued certain past traditions.
I live in owensboro and cant get up there. If you have one or could get me one i would gladly pay for shipping and and handling plus any inconvenience on your part. Thanks GO CATSOn a similar note, would love to see a new hockey schedule poster that continued certain past traditions.
Agree!! I have them all. Mistake on hockey club not continuing that tradition
After they had Ashley pose in a jersey only, there was nowhere to go but down. Pardon the entendre.You'll probably never see another one. Times have changed...you aren't allowed to have fun anymore.
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals