There must be something else going on here if it takes you 5 mins for links to open on our site on your laptop.And it takes 5 minutes for anything I click on to open when I'm on my laptop which is most of the time. No problem when I'm on my phone but eye disease prevents me from being on the phone for any length of time. So I sit and wait and wait and wait for a link to open. Not about to pay for that either. Slowest damn site on the Internet regardless of what browser I use. Even slower than 247.
OK. Remember I had a lot of issues on the other board as well and sill do. Ive tried 3 browsers and all are slow as crap waiting on the ads to load before anything will open for me. No issues on my phone. Thanks.There must be something else going on here if it takes you 5 mins for links to open on our site on your laptop.
I just tested the site on my laptop on all four major browsers and none had any delays at all. Took 1-2 seconds to load. Maybe an ad blocker or firewall-type program is at play here?
I would also like to add that I do not have high speed internet where I live. The most I have at any one time is 9 mbps. I guess with all the videos and crap that these webpages are downloading my speed isn't enough. But for yeas I have had NO ISSUES with any other websites, just 247 and now IC. That leads me to believe it is not me.There must be something else going on here if it takes you 5 mins for links to open on our site on your laptop.
I just tested the site on my laptop on all four major browsers and none had any delays at all. Took 1-2 seconds to load. Maybe an ad blocker or firewall-type program is at play here?
I understand and I will appreciate cutting back some unwanted traffic on the board, but I don’t expect IC will realize much additional revenue from baseball. Maybe I’m wrong. I was here anyway and either way.Thank you for the feedback. Understand the concerns.
Decision was made in response to the flood of subscriber requests from the influx of opposing fans, but also as our staff is creating and sharing more paywall content and inside team info on the baseball side, it will keep getting more difficult to manage that. And then there's the matter of the increased resources IC is putting into baseball coverage now.
Inside Carolina Basketball
Rob's Checklist for the UNC vs. USC Exhibition: First Test for New Tar Heels
Inside Carolina Basketball
More Than A Shooter, Matt Able Aims to be Versatile Piece in UNC Lineup
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
Inside Carolina Football
UNC-Pittsburgh's a Billy Edwards Game - Daily Take
Inside Carolina Football Recruiting
2028 RB Jacez Walton Sees Opportunity in UNC's Offense