Baseball portal tracker

anon1787432961

Heisman
Mar 4, 2008
15,854
14,328
113
Looks like he's in the the 75-80 draft ranking as of now.
Disappear Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone
 
  • Like
Reactions: HotMop

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,526
31,783
113


Hickson vs. State on February 28th in Houston:

iphrerbbsowpbkhbpibbabbffogonp
4.244436012018233597

I know this latest one can get drafted and sign, but it feels like we are going to be strong on the mound under O'Connor and Parker. I like it.

Dang. Talk about not getting any support. Respectable ERA of 3.82, but a 2-7 record.
 

TrueMaroonGrind

All-Conference
Jan 6, 2017
4,129
1,699
113


Hickson vs. State on February 28th in Houston:

iphrerbbsowpbkhbpibbabbffogonp
4.244436012018233597

I know this latest one can get drafted and sign, but it feels like we are going to be strong on the mound under O'Connor and Parker. I like it.

My amateur observation is that Parker will have more talent than he has had at State. That’s exciting. Can’t wait to see what he’s able to turn them into.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?