Baseball Jersey

CivilDog

Redshirt
Sep 10, 2008
119
0
16
I'm sure this is a yearly question but I'm trying to find a legit baseball jersey to send to my son who is stationed in New Mexico. I've looked through The Lodge's website and a couple of other obvious locations but can't find anything. Anyone have any ideas?
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,729
12,493
113
Call them, them and Campus Bookmart both have more in store stock than what's online. I saw a guy in the parking lot at the bookmart last week taking one of those Will Clark commemorative jerseys out of a bag
 

o_dawgnabit

All-American
Oct 13, 2016
4,985
7,959
113
The baseball twitter account also tweeted that the "State" pinstripe jerseys are going to go on sale sometime late March/Early April
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  5. 05 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS