Baseball budget stuff.

CardX

Heisman
May 29, 2001
255,220
20,219
81

Two things: baseball only generates $215K? I mean, that's not nothing, but hardly much at all in the grand scheme. Ditch the ticket sales. Also, $3M for construction/renovation of Patterson. I think this was a re-approval, but it's on the agenda again. Let's get it done. I couldn't agree more about improving the overall aesthetics of the stadium.
 
  • Like
Reactions: earsky and Mayoman

SoulSr

Junior
Aug 20, 2001
434
338
63

Two things: baseball only generates $215K? I mean, that's not nothing, but hardly much at all in the grand scheme. Ditch the ticket sales. Also, $3M for construction/renovation of Patterson. I think this was a re-approval, but it's on the agenda again. Let's get it done. I couldn't agree more about improving the overall aesthetics of the stadium.

Thanks for sharing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayoman

earsky

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2010
11,904
4,199
0
I do sense an all-hands-on deck call going out by the guys in the position to make the call to get some fund raising started for future endeavors like that practice facility. It's time to get this thing back on track.
 

the artist FKA zipp

All-Conference
May 29, 2022
4,734
1,827
0
...Two things: baseball only generates $215K? I mean, that's not nothing, but hardly much at all in the grand scheme. Ditch the ticket sales. Also, $3M for construction/renovation of Patterson. I think this was a re-approval, but it's on the agenda again. Let's get it done. I couldn't agree more about improving the overall aesthetics of the stadium.
I think that second screenshot is from last year's budget presentation...
 
Cardinal Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Cardinal Sports Football Official Game Thread: Louisville vs. Florida State
  2. 02 Cardinal Sports Football Cardinal Sports Pick: Louisville vs. Florida State
  3. 03 Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting Louisville Football: Where the Class of 2027 Commits Play This Weekend
  4. 04 Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting Louisville football set to host a handful of visitors for game against Florida State
  5. 05 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville vs. Florida State: 3 Keys to the Game