Just like Jay.Former PSU player, now PSU coach.
![]()
never fails to bring the negativityIt’s nice that an ex-PSU player is getting to build his resume and potentially demonstrate his recruiting and positional development abilities.
That said, I’m more interested in the types of players he is told to recruit by Franklin …..
I suspect DB will focus on an endless stream of tall, undersized players with “growth potential” instead of chunky Nose Tackles capable of stopping an opponent’s inside run game.![]()
BW, the resident douche.never fails to bring the negativity
He’s one in the growing list of idiots.never fails to bring the negativity
That makes 3 on staff and 4 if you count the analyst position as a coach.Former PSU player, now PSU coach.
![]()
*It’s nice that an ex-PSU player is getting to build his resume and potentially demonstrate his recruiting and positional development abilities.
That said, I’m more interested in the types of players he is told to recruit by Franklin …..
I suspect DB will focus on an endless stream of tall, undersized players with “growth potential” instead of chunky Nose Tackles capable of stopping an opponent’s inside run game.![]()
either that or the king of all trollsBW, the resident douche.
Probably, the Douche Troll King.either that or the king of all trolls
Debbie DownerIt’s nice that an ex-PSU player is getting to build his resume and potentially demonstrate his recruiting and positional development abilities.
That said, I’m more interested in the types of players he is told to recruit by Franklin …..
I suspect DB will focus on an endless stream of tall, undersized players with “growth potential” instead of chunky Nose Tackles capable of stopping an opponent’s inside run game.![]()
Nahhhh he's always been an idiot.He’s one in the growing list of idiots.
What a moronic post.It’s nice that an ex-PSU player is getting to build his resume and potentially demonstrate his recruiting and positional development abilities.
That said, I’m more interested in the types of players he is told to recruit by Franklin …..
I suspect DB will focus on an endless stream of tall, undersized players with “growth potential” instead of chunky Nose Tackles capable of stopping an opponent’s inside run game.![]()
congrats to the new coach. He is a hungry dude. He can recruit. Speaking of which if he lands the portal DT from Maryland and elevates his play to a Jordan Hill level of play then that's all I am going to need to see to be happy with Franklin's decision. Also, I like the succession planning for the D coaches. If Manny leaves at the end of 2023, then Poindexter should want to stay around. Do you like what Franklin is cooking?
BWI
A top Penn State defender is questionable for Northwestern; see the full Tuesday availability report here
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now
BWI
Penn State wrestling 2026-2027 schedule: See the full list of opponents; how many BJC duals are there?
BWI Recruiting
Four under-the-radar visitors from this past weekend that Penn State fans need to know
BWI Football
How Penn State Uses Josiah Zayas and Zion Tracy So Differently at the Same Position