Aleppo
Aleppo
Hopefully historians in the future will evaluate him with out consideration of color (race, Country of origin, etc) and look ONLY at facts related to decisions, performance in all arenas of responsibility, outcomes as measured long term, etc. Must do it all with out emotion and preformed bias based on his political party affiliation, racial overtones of his administration. etc. No one--did he fulfill his oath of office to protect and support the Constitution.
He might have taught, but he refused to follow! "Incoherent"? Try reading it s l o w l y and say every word aloud. I apologize for not gearing what I write to the third grade intellect. Keep working. You, too, can raise your level of comprehension by trying to understand postings that are currently beyond your capabilities.Most of your post was incoherent but I think I understand what you were trying to say.
I love it when right wingers that know very little about what the US Constitution actually says accuse Obama, who taught Constitutional law, of violating the Constitution.
He might have taught, but he refused to follow! "Incoherent"? Try reading it s l o w l y and say every word aloud. I apologize for not gearing what I write to the third grade intellect. Keep working. You, too, can raise your level of comprehension by trying to understand postings that are currently beyond your capabilities.
No. one--did he fulfill his oath of office to protect and support the Constitution?
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10