It's an interesting thing to consider, but I could go either way. If I had a vote, If I were a voter, I might leave a really good but banned team out if I wanted to make room for one more, but I also might go ahead and rank them as a form of protest if I thought the punishment was too severe or something.Watching ESPN and they had a brief chat about SMU being ranked 15 and banned. I don't agree that a team can have anpost season but yet be ranked in the AP Poll. Just my thoughts.
Agree or disagree???
Haven't looked at it like that. Thanks for the perspective.Simple compromise guys. If Larry Brown and SMU have to fall on the sword for UNC's academic scandal, the least we can do is let them be ranked. Really kind of big of Larry to go so far out of his way to get sanctioned so at least someone from UNC got punished by the NCAA
Simple compromise guys. If Larry Brown and SMU have to fall on the sword for UNC's academic scandal, the least we can do is let them be ranked. Really kind of big of Larry to go so far out of his way to get sanctioned so at least someone from UNC got punished by the NCAA
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games