Banker's contract did not get renewed. He gone.Don't you mean Stewart?
Don't you mean Stewart?
Gunderson...Stewart is also leaving, along with one other, but I forgot the name
Gunderson...
Yup. All 3. Banker, Stewart, Gunderson.Gunderson...
How many things does he have to do to prove he is here to win?I come here to eat crow. Didn't think Riley had it in him. I hope the timing means that he already has a good replacement lined up.
WinHow many things does he have to do to prove he is here to win?
Holy cow. I guess that's one way of using the dead period.Yup. All 3. Banker, Stewart, Gunderson.
Wonder who's going to be the next DC. Any guesses?
I wonder why he brought them with him in the first place… Seems like it would've been easier to do it then. Maybe notYou'd think he would have thought of that before firing his long time friends.
+1You'd think he would have thought of that before firing his long time friends.
He has someone in the fold or you don't announce this, who are some top dogs
Bo pelini, lolWonder who's going to be the next DC. Any guesses?
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced