You actually laid it out in order.Tomi Lahren
Emily Compagno
Kayleigh McEneny
Move to Utah and marry all three. #bigballsYou actually laid it out in order.
I’d never marry a blonde. I always enjoyed sex with them, but never would marry one.Move to Utah and marry all three. #bigballs
My first wife was a blonde, she was a great person. Should have tried harder, to be honest. I didn't know what other women were like.I’d never marry a blonde. I always enjoyed sex with them, but never would marry one.
You actually laid it out in order.
I’m into all women. I’m only into a long term relationship with dark haired women.you’re into darker toned girls?
Sound like my sonNot Asian or Latina enough for my taste.
He likes them mixed, said all white wasnt all right ...Hey, the standard is the standard.![]()
WV Sports Football
Cam Cook possesses special traits at running back
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-8
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football uniforms announced for Arizona game
WV Sports Football
How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 4 of the NFL season
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona