Banchero, Keels, Mooore

Cats192

Heisman
Apr 22, 2011
14,924
17,879
93
I don’t know I would rank Oscar up there somewhere as being one of the best players on the court last night 17 pts 19 rebounds
Sure. Great production. Definitely out best player last night.
You could argue him as the 2nd best.

I think Banchero had the biggest impact on the game--just his presence at times.

I thought Keels being unguardable is the reason we lost. That stretch where everyone was cramping and he took over really hurt us. I would argue he had the 2nd biggest impact on the game. But I think it's reasonable to argue Oscar.
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,702
62,609
113
I'm not all that impressed with any of them.

Banchero was supposed to dominate us last night, and it was Oscar who had the better performance. Keels scored in bunches, but did little else. Moore Jr is no better than Brooks.

Are they better than anyone on our team? Maybe. Are the among college basketball's best players? Not quite.
 

Kingslayer07

Heisman
Jan 23, 2020
8,638
10,578
113
Keels tonight: 10 pts 4-15 fgs, 1-6 from 3, in 30 minutes. Go figure he has a terrible offensive game lol.. did have 7 steals though.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
  4. 04 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games